About this item
- [ACCURATE RED DOT]: 2 MOA illuminated reticle stays in alignment with the Red Dot Sight, regardless of eye position (nearly parallax free). Very precise 1/4 MOA incremental adjustment. Multi-coated green lens offers the highest level of clarity through the incredible light transmission, enhancing image clarity in low light environment.
- [EASY BRIGHTENESS ADJUSTMENTs]: Pressing the button once to turn Red/Green Dot sight on and holding the button for 3 seconds to turn it off. For both Red & Green Dot, 7 brightness levels can be selected to provide comfortable display brightness in different ambient light conditions.
- [PREMIUM MATERIALS]: Constructed of rugged, high-strength materials that include milled 6063 aerospace aluminum, and stainless steel. It is lightweight and can perform in harsh environment. The red dot sight is nitrogen filled and airtight hence fog proof. The product is both waterproof (in 30cm for 30mins) and shockproof (passed 1,000 G test).
- [FAST TARGET ACQUISITION]: Bright green laser have great visibility in daylight enable easy target acquisition in short-range.
- [EASY INSTALLATION]: The sight can be mounted to 20mm Picatinny rail with one thumb screw. The integrated screwdriver on windage and elevation knob caps can be used to do adjustments. Just 1 battery supports both laser sight and the red dot sight.
|Objective Lens Diameter